Best ADHD treatment in Dubai
ADHD can make us fumble, and feel short on confidence sometimes. The key is to cope with setbacks with refinement, and pick yourself up. Each time you wobble, it builds your strength and resilience to carry on.
ADHD has three subtypes:
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive
- Most symptoms (six or more) are in the hyperactivity-impulsivity categories.
- Fewer than six symptoms of inattention are present, although inattention may still be present to some degree.
- Predominantly inattentive
- The majority of symptoms (six or more) are in the inattention category and fewer than six symptoms of hyperactivity-impulsivity are present, although hyperactivity-impulsivity may still be present to some degree.
- Children with this subtype are less likely to act out or have difficulties getting along with other children. They may sit quietly, but they are not paying attention to what they are doing. Therefore, the child may be overlooked, and parents and teachers may not notice that he or she has ADHD.
- Combined hyperactive-impulsive and inattentive
- Six or more symptoms of inattention and six or more symptoms of hyperactivity-impulsivity are present.
- Most children have the combined type of ADHD.
Call +971 50 599 6878 and speak to any of our office staff to learn more or schedule an appointment.
If you are experiencing similar
problems please contact us
+971 50 599 6878
Call / Whatsapp